Location: 20 Eglinton Ave E
Type: Part-time; Permanent
- Assisting in development, execution, and monitoring of marketing and advertising plans.
- Writing content for website blogs, newsletters, social media, and email marketing.
- Assisting in social media calendar creation.
- Conducting and organizing industry related market research.
- Assisting in development, execution, analysis, and monitoring of ad campaigns.
- Assisting in website and content optimization.
- Creating reports on google analytics and google ads data and providing insights for improvement.
- Organizing and managing marketing collateral.
- Liaising with external agencies.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
- Creating and uploading content on the premises for social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant OR Related job and internship experience.
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organized creative thinker with an analytical mind.
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
- Knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (Social Media Platforms, Online Analytics, Google AdWords etc.).
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Digital marketing experience will be a plus.
|Job Category||Social Media|