Location: Keele and Steeles, Vaughan
Shifts: Monday-Friday (8:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Type: Full-time; Permanent
The employer is a metal recycling and processing company located in Concord, Ontario. We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Associate with experience, for our Concord Location.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Move material inside the plant with a forklift
- Arrange and stage products inside the warehouse
- Efficiently organize finished products
- Label final products
- Work with packing team, logistics team and production team
- Enter all the inventory in the system
- Previous WareHouse experience required.
- Basic Computer Literate with the ability to use program software, MS Office.
- MUST KNOW – To drive a forklift. Licencing for forklifts is done in-house.
- Ability to work in a team and multi-task.
- Observe the health and safety regulations set by the employer.
- Good communication skills including oral and written.
- Ready to work with other team members during month ends
- Ability to communicate efficiently and act professionally.
- Ability to maintain company paperwork with attention to detail and excellent recordkeeping skills.
- Ability to understand directions, follow procedures and handle materials.
|Job Category||Manufacturing, Warehouse Associate|