Days: Mon – Fri
Location: Highway 7 & Dufferin
Employer is a wholesale distributor of infant and children’s products.
What we are looking for…
- High energy individual with an optimistic attitude and must enjoy working on a team
- Ability to pay attention to detail, multitask, show initiative and be adaptable to change
- Ability to learn and retain product information
Role of Warehouse Associate ….
- Picking and packing orders accurately
- Receiving deliveries
- Unpacking orders, comparing quantities received with quantity on the packing slip, and labeling received items accurately
- Helping to maintain an organized, clean warehouse
- Other miscellaneous warehouse duties
Essential skills & requirements…
- Computer and E-Mail experience
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
- Applicants must be available to work Monday to Friday.
|Job Category||Warehouse Associate|