Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Provide first level technical with regard to the installation, operation and maintenance of products and applications as well as answer other types of inbound customer queries.
- Build and maintain positive customer relations by offering personalized solutions and ensure requests are handled appropriately by coordinating with various functions within the company. Schedule service calls and follow up with customers/clients
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical issues using established diagnostics tools and procedures. Escalates customer issues as required.
- Responsible for accurate data input using prescribed applications.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to work
- Ability to type at least 25 words per minute
- Flexible schedule with 24/7 availability
- Overnight premiums if your shift falls between 10 pm to 6 am
- High school or GED completed
- Excellent command of English required
What our company offers:
- Hourly Pay with the opportunity to earn bonuses based on performance or through our employee referral
- An employee assistance program which provides excellent medical, dental and benefits plans
- Internal career advancement opportunities
- Several discounts used on various services (Gym, Costco, etc.)
- Paid Training
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Should you be invited to participate in the
selection process we are committed to accommodating you to best meet your needs.