Salary: $60k – 80k Annually
Location: Keele & Highway 7, Vaughan
Type: Full-time; Permanent
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Route qualified opportunities to the management for further development and closure
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new accounts, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations, and preparing quotations.
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Team with procurement to build pipeline and close deals
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
As our ideal candidate, you have:
- Proven inside sales experience in North American Market
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Willingness to learn and develop a strong understanding at Rochester Aluminum process, products and customer base.
|Job Category||Management, Sales Manager|