Location: 150 Spinnaker Way, Unit 8, Concord, Ontario
Shift: Monday – Friday; 9:00am-5:00pm
Sewing Machine Operator
The employer is one of the leading manufacturers of guitar, saxophone, brass, and other instrumental straps in the world. Our company has finely crafted straps for over twenty years. Currently, we satisfy over 1,700 retailers, including some of the biggest names in the music industry, and tens of thousands of musicians around the world. We are also expanding into the development of face covers.
The employer offers a broad and exciting variety of employment opportunities with ample room for growth. We offer paid lunch periods.
- Ability to operate sewing machines.
- Supporting a faced paced professional work environment complying with Standard Operating Procedures and Health & Safety Standards.
- Ensure productivity quotas are met or exceeded on a daily basis.
- Ensuring compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and Health & Safety Standards.
- Provide assistance with applying hang-tags, labels, and other necessary components (as needed and requested).
- Clean immediate work areas.
|Job Category||Sewing Machine Operator, Trades|