Location: Finch & 400
Hours: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Type: Full-time; Permanent
What does a Service Coordinator do?
- Answer service calls and questions from customers regarding service and procedures.
- Accurately enter and file information in a timely manner.
- Data entry for Service, Glass, and Windows.
- Handle and follow up on customer complaints, investigating and solving service issues.
- Coordinate scheduling and booking service for customers, homeowners, and Service Technicians.
- Provide up-to-date documentation, quotes, updates for all service arrangements.
- Print copies for Picker to prepare supplies and parts for service calls.
- Accurately record service items, job costing and invoicing in the Service Department.
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Communicate with other departments and management to resolve problems and expedite work.
What you bring to the table
- At least two years of customer service experience preferably in a window and door or similar environment.
- Strong English communication skills both verbal and written.
- Pleasant telephone demeanor and effective communication skills
- Proven problem-solving skills and decision-making abilities.
- Efficient, excellent attention to detail, and follow- through.
- Highly organized with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
|Job Category||Administrator, Customer Service|