Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000 – 60,000
SEO / SEM Digital Marketing Strategist/Manager
The employer is a leading edge marketing technology company and digital agency. We work to drive profitable traffic and performance based results to our partners’ websites.
The Position and Who We Are Seeking:
We are seeking a self-motivated Account Strategist. You are fantastic at strategizing and executing search and digital marketing programs. You are analytical – you know how to delve into data and reveal actionable insights to clients. You are comfortable being the internal point person for a portfolio of clients and delighting clients is in your nature. You are great at explaining to clients how and why we are choosing specific search strategies, digital channels and paths to success.
While understanding SEO, SEM and Digital Marketing is important for this role, the ideal candidate has the ability to present and explain the strategy to clients and answer their questions. This role includes regular client calls, meetings and presentations; so the Strategist we are looking for isn’t only passionate about the work, but can also explain the value, benefits and nuances of the work to clients. You can easily explain the difference between CTR and bounce rate and can explain why CTR and keyword selection are a critical part of a search strategy. You are an excellent communicator who is able to take strategic plans and analytical data and present them in a manner that is understandable to technical and “non-technical” clients alike.
- Setup and conduct search audits for SEO and SEM programs
- Analyze websites for SEO/SEM/digital marketing opportunities
- Run technical SEO audits and work with our developers to implement changes
- Prepare content calendars for content-based SEO
- Project manage client deliverables and an internal team of specialists
- Strategic planning, in-phone, email and in-person presentation to clients including monthly reporting to clients.
- Optimize on-page content as per keyword strategy
- Execute/Coordinate link-building campaigns
- Implement best practice meta tags, header tags and meta descriptions
- Provide and explain monthly keyword/KPI reporting to clients
- 4+ years professional experience in a digital marketing /SEO capacity (agency or professional capacity preferred).
- A self-starter willing to “step up” attitude – “that’s not my job” is not in our vocabulary.
- A positive attitude and personality. You enjoy initiating, directing and managing accounts including planning and marketing activities.
- Strong writing, editing and presentation skills
- “project ownership” mentalities – when you take on a project, you own it, start to finish.
- Excellent client relationship skills and a track record of successful account/client management
- Solid working knowledge of SEO, Paid Search and Digital Marketing
- Excellent problem solving skills – solutions-driven mentality
- Demonstrated track record of developing and executing SEO and SEM programs and demonstrating improvements to clients.
- University degree or college diploma preferred
Why Work Here
- We are continuously growing; lots of growth opportunities within the organization
- We are professional & friendly
- Work hard, play hard culture
- Get the opportunity to work directly with the CEO and other Executives
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package
- Positive work-life balance
- Open office space
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Commitment to professional growth
- Free parking
- Conveniently located near the 407, 404 and 401!
- Paid Social Events, check out our IG and Glassdoor reviews!
- A great & dynamic work culture
If you enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced environment, then this position is for you! If you are a striver and you are serious about your career, are determined and your results speak for itself, then I suppose you may fit our criteria of the best! Be the best, and choose to work with best only!
Starting Salary: $50,000 – $60,000 (Depending on Experience your Experience)
- Google Analytics: 4 years (Required)
- SEO: 4 years (Required)
- Digital Marketing Agency: 4 years (Required)
- Client Management: 4 years (Required)
- Strategic Planning: 4 years (Required)
- Unbounce: 4 years (Required)
- PPC: 4 years (Required)
- Digital Marketing: 4 years (Required)
|Job Category||Communication, Digital Marketing, Management, Marketing, Media|