Vacancies: Multiple positions from different employers
Multiple employers seeking security guards for mobile, retail, residential and industrial locations.
- Observe and report activities and incidents
- Provide security for the property it’s asset’s and personnel.
- Makes periodic patrols within the campus to check for irregularities
- Preserve order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Control access through the admittance process.
- Check for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits and unauthorized persons
- Protect evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Respond to incidents of fire, medical emergency, flooding, water discharge and other incidents.
- Use of communication systems to report and inform.
- Prepare logs and reports as required
- Seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly.
- Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet applicable Provincial and municipal licensing requirements for Security Guards.
- Must be available to work on nights shifts
- Must be fluent in English