Vacancies: 4 positions available
Location: Keele and Steeles, Vaughan
Shifts: Day and night shifts are available. (8:00 am – 7:30 pm; Four days per week as available)
Type: Full-time; Permanent
The employer is a metal recycling and processing company located in Concord, Ontario. We are currently recruiting for a Rotary Operator for our Concord Location.
- Must have mechanical ability and be able to read, monitor, and understand various measures, gauges, and instruments.
- Must safely set up and operate rotary machines.
- Must follow the Manufacturing Plan at all times.
- Operate furnaces used to melt metals
- Forklift / skid / front end loader experience is an asset
- Training will be provided.
- Ready to work in a team
- Ability to communicate efficiently and act professionally.
- Ability to understand directions, follow procedures and handle materials.
|Job Category||Manufacturing, Rotary Operator|