Location: Toronto-East York
Status: Full-time & Part-time shifts available
- Current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Availability to work days, evenings, nights and every other weekend.
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle (travel required).
- Updated immunization records, clear criminal background check, and Vulnerable sector checks are required upon hire.
- A willingness to attain required employer certifications.
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, Email, etc.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective problem-solving and conflict management skills.
- Works well in a changing environment.
- A demonstrated appreciation for Quality Improvement processes.
- A current CPR certificate is required.
- This is a physically demanding position and requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, kneeling/squatting, reaching the chest and waist level (i.e. shoulder flexion), and numerous hand grips of varying forces.
The many reasons to join our amazing team:
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) or Registered Practical Nurse ( RPN), you will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with a century of experience
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) or Registered Practical Nurse ( RPN) you will experience opportunities to use many of your skills and expand your knowledge
- Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development
- Total Rewards program which includes group benefits, and pension plan
- Education bursaries
- Extensive paid orientation and preceptorship program
- Subsidized RNAO or RPNAO memberships
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- Work Perks®, which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses.
We as an trusted employer are committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact us.