Location: 403 & Eglinton, Mississauga
Pay Rate: $14.25/h
Job-Type: Full-time, 40h/week
Shifts: Monday – Friday; 7:30 am – 4:00 pm; no OT required
The Machine Operator will be responsible for setup and operating or tending to metal-cutting machinery designed for repetitive machining work as assigned by their lead hand. These machines include but are not limited to the Hardinge, F machines, Lathes among others. The basic skill sets required for this position include mechanical aptitude, change out of tools, setup of tools, ability to read blue prints, able to measure using a Vernier caliper.
- Set up tooling and operate machinery to complete production parts.
- Verify dimensions and specification of parts conform to drawings using micrometers, Vernier
- Calipers and other precision measuring instruments.
- Ability to read blue prints to confirm dimensions of parts.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and machinery.
|Job Category||General Labourer|