Within the Fraud Department, we enable the bank’s strategy by safeguarding our customers and the bank through best in class fraud management, customer, and employee experiences.
- Full-time and part-time opportunities available
- Hours of Operation – Monday to Friday – 7:30 am – 11:00 pm, Saturday 10:00 am – 8:00 pm, Sunday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls from customers and respond to fraud-related inquiries
- Demonstrate your passion for superior customer service and use problem-solving skills to resolve issues
- Carefully review declined transactions and authorize any transactions that are deemed legitimate through analysis and customer verification
- Accurately complete online fraud reports and arrange card replacements for customers affected by fraud
- You have strong communication skills in French and English -must be strong verbally -8/10
- You are flexible to work during the hours of operation
- You are able to apply your strong analytical skills to make effective decisions
- You are an active listener, demonstrate empathy to customers, and enjoy building relationships with customers to gain their loyalty
- You possess great customer service and an analytical eye for details
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- You are tech savvy and can navigate between multiple Windows-based application systems
Why Join Our Company?
- We value our employees and are fully invested in professional development
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package
- We recognize, reward, and encourage high-performance
- Our North York office is bright and modern, is TTC accessible and has free parking for employees
- We prioritize diversity and inclusion and value every voice
- Shift: Permanent, ongoing work schedules will be finalized with new employees during the training period.
- We are committed to providing our employees with a balanced working environment, and your work schedule will be fixed, once assigned; not subject to rotation
- Training: There will be mandatory full-time training for the first 5 weeks of the position for both part-time and full-time roles (Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm)