Rate: $15/h + Retention Bonus
Hour: Monday – Sunday; 5 shifts between 8 am – 10 pm
Location: Union Station, Toronto
Type: Full-time; permanent
- Ability to effectively communicate in English verbally and written with good to excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience in a contact centre environment preferred,
- High school diploma or GED required. College or University Degree preferred.
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skill
- Exceptional telephone etiquette and ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation & problem solving skills, demonstrating flexibility in meeting customer needs while maintaining client objectives
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude and interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literate, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel and e-mail
- Proven data entry and typing skills
- Ability understand written manuals and directives
- Math & analytical aptitude
- Ability to adapt to change
- Ability to efficiently multi-task
- Health spending reimbursement plan for you and your family after 90 days of employment
- Paid training
- Growth & development opportunities including, on-going Workshops, and Optima’s Leadership Training Program.
- A Friendly office environment, working in the company of great professional people, who are committed to work as a team to achieve our goals.
- Flexible team environment, with helpful leaders ready to provide extra coaching and training, and helpful team members with options for shift trades with mutual consent
|Job Category||Call Centre|