A boutique Inn overlooking Muskoka River, conveniently located in downtown Bracebridge, it comprises an 1870s estate with 10 rooms and a second two-storey building with 10 rooms with water view and balcony. Guests visit us for the history within the main building, the nature surrounding us and personalized services we provide to them.
Location: Downtown Bracebridge or Gravenhurst (Muskoka, Ontario)
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Wage: $16.00-$17.00 per hour
Hour of Shifts: 6 hour shift, 5 days a week, 30-40 hours per week. Hours at weekends and on holidays are required.
Expected start date: May 15, 2022
Benefits: Staff accommodation is provided, cost is $600 per month deducted from pay cheque. It is a single occupancy room with a shared kitchen and bathroom. If you are relocating with families, we have apartments for lease at market rate. This is your chance to live and work in
Muskoka as it is very challenging to find housing in Muskoka.
● Follow cleaning and maintenance standards, liaise with colleagues and supervisor(s), and ensure that all guest accommodations are cleaned prior to check-in time and following cleanliness standards
● Wipe and sanitize windows, walls, doors and fixtures
● Thoroughly wash and sanitize room showers, toilets, mirrors and sinks
● Vacuum carpets and clean hard floors (e.g., linoleum, tile etc.) using the appropriate product
● Regularly replace and restock room amenities, including towels, soaps and shampoos
● Regularly check if room lighting and appliances are in working order
● Regular laundry duties including washing, drying and folding of linen, towels etc.
● Follow work safety practices and ensuring that all rooms attended are up to organizational health and safety standards along with federal, provincial and local safety standards