Vacancies: 4 positions available
Location: Keele and Steeles, Vaughan
Shifts: Day and night shifts are available. (8:00 am – 7:30 pm; 7:30 pm – 8:00 am; Four days per week as available)
Type: Full-time; Permanent
Foundry Tap Person
The employer is a metal recycling and processing company located in Concord, Ontario. We are currently recruiting for a Foundry production Operator with experience, for our Concord Location.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Must be able to use Forklift or skid steer or front-end loaders, or all the equipment.
- Must have basic math skills
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must have good communication skills
- Perform other general labour duties.
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Basic Computer Literate with the ability to use MS Office.
- MUST KNOW – To drive a forklift. Licensing for forklifts is done in-house.
- Ability to work in a team and multi-task.
- Observe the health and safety regulations set by the employer.
- MUST HAVE – EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Ready to work in a team
- Ability to communicate efficiently and act professionally.
- Ability to understand directions, follow procedures and handle materials.
|Job Category||Floundry Production Operator|