Location: Travel Around Toronto Area
- MUST HAVE DRIVERS LICENSE
Type: Seasonal; Full-time
Responsibilities and Duties: Duties as assigned and varied in accordance with business needs etc.)
- Maintain a safe and organized workspace and follow standard operating procedures.
- Communicate with Duty Manager and other Field Technicians while on the job.
- Posses a valid G Licence with a clean driver’s abstract
- Respond to directives from the management team.
- Perform Bike Share station connectivity troubleshooting and repairs.
- Identify and repair hardware issues with Bike Docking Points and various PCBs.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on Bike Share stations.
- Document work performed using a Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Perform a pre- and post-inspection of the rebalancing vehicle and address any issues with the Field Operations team.
- Follow instructions and respond to dispatch effectively.
- Retrieve inoperative bicycles by direction or via inoperative bicycle software.
- Inspect docking stations for operability, safety, and cleanliness.
- Maintain the area around bike stations as needed to allow members to use the service seamlessly.
- Set the highest standards when interacting with current and potential customers.
- Collaborate with the Field Operations team to constantly improve the system and escalate any issues to dispatch.
- Perform light maintenance functions such as refilling receipt paper, graffiti removal.
- Ability to operate a variety of vehicles (with/without a trailer attachment) and use bicycles and/or public transportation for travel.
- Must complete all internal training requirements.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, and lift, crawl, and stoop and must be willing to work in the field in all weather conditions around the year.
- All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities to accomplish company key performance indicators (KPI).
|Field Station Technician