Rate: $18-$20/h with performance bonus
Location: Alternate between 2 locations; 1. Bayview & Sheppard; 2. Yonge & Dundas
Work Days: 5 days a week and must be able to work weekends
The employer is a premium men’s lifestyle brand with history dating back to 1774. We first started producing swords that were taken into battle. As time moved on, we evolved our product offering to match the changing needs of men, keeping our ideals of authenticity and craftmanship close to heart.
Today we are known to be a premium men’s grooming company that honours our heritage and continues to be a family business. We source and manufacture men’s grooming products from around the globe and bring them back to Toronto. We have two brand statement stores, where clients come to enjoy a full range of barber and aesthetic services and shop the collection of products we have become so well known for.
Our online presence is a growing force, where clients shop our own branded products, as well as the curated selection of products that we have hand-picked from around the world.
Together, our teams work hard to deliver best in class customer service. Weather a client is in our studio for a service or places an order online- we ensure a high touch experience that is remembered by every client and keeps them coming back.
The employer is looking for a tech-savvy individual to take the lead in managing and expanding our online business sales with the versatility to assist the owner in the day-to-day functions of the business. You will be working studio coordinators and reporting directly to the owner of the business.
- Perform administrative functions not done in the studios (2 locations)
- Assist and ensure the day-to-day functions of the business is met
- Work closely with studio coordinators and other employees to achieve and meet business goals
- Roll-out studio programs and deliverables from the studio coordinator
- Create and execute digital and traditional marketing campaign initiatives from end-to-end
- Assist in overseeing the online side of the business from start to finish including but not limited to digital marketing, payment confirmation, order fulfillment, packaging and shipping of online orders
- Create, edit and copy write material for the business
- Maintain and keep up-to-date the product management system, entering new products, removing old products, pricing updates and other data entry tasks
- Take inventory of products and replenish as necessary
- Obtain and provide inventory, sales and other reports to the owner
- Vetting resumes and onboarding new staff
- Technologically adept with strong digital and social media literacy
- Perfect written English with ability to attract new clients and customers
- Versatile and hard-working Jack/Jane-of-all-trades with a can-do attitude
- Thinker, problem-solver, strategic planner and takes initiative to better the business
- Open-minded, collaborative, team player, with experience working in a multicultural diverse environment
- Detailed oriented, with a strong logistical capabilities
- Comprehensive Full Health and Dental Benefits
|Job Category||Administrator, Digital Marketing, Sales|