MUST HAVE 3+ YEARS OF DZ DRIVING EXPERIENCE (insurance coverage requirement)
Location: Downtown, Toronto
Type: Full-time; Permanent
We’re looking for a motivated and very customer oriented DZ Driver.
- Load and unload equipment; secure loaded equipment per company procedure and inspect in transit if necessary.
- Deliver and pick up equipment.
- Maintain accurate delivery and pickup records.
- Secure customer signature on contract, if not already signed.
- Inform supervisor of difficulties with deliveries or pickups.
- Inform management of new sales opportunities and job sites.
- Double check delivered items to make sure customers receive exactly what they ordered.
- Notify Rental Coordinator or branch if behind schedule, so customers may be contacted.
- Instruct customers on equipment operation.
- If equipment is missing or broken upon pick up fill out the appropriate forms and get customer’s signature. Turn in these forms to Branch Manager, along with pick up sheets. Tag and move broken equipment to repair area.
- Perform vehicle inspections daily, as well as checking gas, oil and other fluid levels.
- Valid DZ driver’s license and driver’s abstract in good standing.
- Familiar with local roads.
- Very customer oriented.
- Professionalism and courteous.
- Willing to work overtime when required.