Location: Keele and Steeles, Vaughan
Shifts: 8 am – 5 pm
Type: Full-time; Permanent
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to pick up and drop off material using the company vehicle
- Ability to drop off correct products to the exact customer
- Ability to pick up the right material from vendors
- Work with the Procurement team closely
- Must have a valid G license
- Must be able to communicate clearly
- Ability to communicate efficiently and act professionally.
- Ability to understand directions, follow procedures and handle materials.