Deadline to Apply: Oct 25, 2019
The employer’s goal is to service their clients with the highest of service. They rent everything you could need for the event, except for the food, drink and guest. They deliver and pick up party rentals in the Toronto Area and occasionally out of town.
They are looking for drivers for their day and the afternoon shifts to help fulfill this growing demand.
As the driver, you will take a partner with you to assist in completing party rental deliveries and pick-ups to certain venue and residences in the greater Toronto area. Most deliveries (70%) are ground level, using a pump truck or dolly to unload. The driver partner will stabilize the skids on the tailgate while they are lowered.
Most deliveries consist of glasses, and dishes; the boxes are light for the most part; tables and chairs are pre-loaded onto dollies or skids and need to be unloaded at the site and put into place. A small part of the deliveries (30%) are to docks.
- One day of weekend availability is required (either Saturday or Sunday).
- We are seeking full G Class drivers with at least two years of straight truck experience with a clean driver abstract.
- CSA approved safety footwear.
- A competitive compensation package, including benefits, uniform, and safety footwear allowance
- Opportunity for overtime, especially during the peak months
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Friendly dispatch