Location: Remote – Work from Home
Hours: Shifts between 9 am – 7 pm
Type: Full-time; 5-6 Month Contract
Bilingual English-French Speaking Candidates will be prioritized
ARE YOU LOOKING TO MAKE SOME EXTRA CASH FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON??
Do you enjoy interacting with people and providing them with excellent customer service? If so, let us turn your customer service into a great experience with us.
The employer is a pioneering leader in customer relationship management and outsourcing.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for providing an exceptional experience to our potential customers, existing clients, and merchant partners. You will be working closely with customers and merchants to accurately assess and respond appropriately to their needs. The right person will have good judgement, high emotional intelligence, and the ability to problem-solve and influence to find a mutually beneficial solution.
WORK FROM HOME – CONTRACT from September 25th, 2023, until January 31st, 2024 or before.
Great Retention Bonus!!
Home Office Equipment Requirements:
- Equipment will be provided by the company
- Successful candidates will be pre-screened by our Tech Support team to ensure they meet all requirements to proceed, prior to being invited to the training.
- High-speed internet and MUST be hardwired connected from the computer to the modem. Minimum speed should be 50 MPBS download and 20 MPBS Upload.
What you will be doing:
- You will respond to customer and merchant inquiries and identify ways to best meet their current and potential future needs.
- Problem solve with speed & reliable in order to be there for our customers and merchants when they need help.
- Accurately complete all necessary documentation for each customer interaction that complies with policies, practices and procedures: inputting data for call history, sending messages to appropriate third party partners when required, and/or initiating the necessary customer fulfillment.
- Participate in team huddles/committees (e.g., escalation queues, call campaigns, best practices, peer listening).
- You will have the chance to continuously grow and learn by participating in cross training initiatives, mentoring opportunities, and staying up to date on our products.
Bring it! You’re qualified if you:
- You have at least 6 months of customer service experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French
- You have a customer-first mindset and enjoy solving moderately complex procedures and situations when dealing with customers
- You possess the willingness and desire to learn from the best in the industry and apply your learnings to support your customers throughout the customer lifecycle
- You have the ability to work in a quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you’ll appreciate the quiet)
- You must be able to work full-time based on your assigned shift, including having the flexibility and willingness to work rotational shifts based on business needs and special circumstances
- Strong knowledge of PCs, and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook are an asset
If this sounds like you and you are open-minded, responsive to change up to the challenges of a fast-paced environment and want to make extra money for the holiday season, apply today!!
|Job Category||Call Centre, Customer Service|