The employer is an outsourced Customer Contact Centre and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions to the world’s most respected organizations. Our clients are some of the world’s most respected organizations including Fortune 500 companies.
The employer is a major global outsource provider with 10 fully-integrated sites located across North America, Latin American, Central America and Asia offering skill sets across multiple experience levels and languages. Still under original ownership, the company is supported by a long-tenured management team who provide unparalleled strategic leadership at all levels throughout the organization.
Hours: Any shift between 8 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Location: Don Mills & 401
Type: Full-time; Permanent
If you are someone who thrives in the art of communication, building rapport and enjoy navigating your way through challenges by providing innovative solutions – this role would be best suited for you!
As a member of the Financial Services Team you would be assisting clients by proposing solutions to address financial objectives such as debt management and other financial goals.
Your job responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
- Providing timely, efficient, courteous and respectful customer service by trying to provide apt solution to problems or escalating them to the appropriate department
- Negotiating, planning and assisting customers with correct payment resolutions on one or multiple Credit Card(s) or overdue accounts
- Researching and answer questions regarding account status; assisting as personal financial advisor over the phone and ownership of fiduciary responsibility for the creditor
- Conducting payment transactions electronically and negotiating payment arrangements for customers on their accounts within FDCPA guidelines
- Using skip trace when needed to find additional customer contact information
Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent Communication
- Ability to utilize knowledge and training while providing solutions to customers
- Experience in call centers/ contact centers/ sales is an asset
- Proficient in computers and adaptive to changes and additions in applications and programs
- The candidate should have a proper work from home set-up/environment to conduct business in a professional manner and must have an uninterrupted landline internet connection.
- Paid professional training to successful candidates
- Growth opportunities within the company
- Monthly bonus
- Group benefits enrolment after 12 months
- Employee engagement activities and team barbeques
- Be a part of an Awarding Winning Company
|Job Category||Financial Services|