Hours: Full-time & Part-time hours available
Shifts: Between 8 am – 6 pm
Location: Yonge & Finch
As a Client Service Coordinator, you will be joining one of Canada’s leading Foreign Currency Exchange companies and will be part of a team entrusted with the important role of interacting with clients to process their foreign exchange transactions.
The successful applicant must be enthusiastic, friendly, highly customer service oriented and able to handle her/his workload in a professional manner.
The successful candidate will be communicating extensively with clients by email and phone from around Canada. As a result, superior verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal skills is required with a strong and clear command of the English language.
- Provide industry-leading customer service to clients over the phone and by email
- Assist clients with inquiries and provide information about our products and services offered
- Process foreign currency transactions for clients by phone and email
- Assist the general manager with day to day duties and administrative tasks
- Setup accounts for clients by phone or email
- Process and ship online orders
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be friendly, energetic & enthusiastic, with a professional appearance
- Must be committed to industry-leading customer service standards
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to thrive in a team environment
- Must have strong writing skills
- Computer literacy is a must with experience with Microsoft Office preferred
- Comfortable with basic numerical calculations
- Previous customer service or administrative experience an asset
- University or College degree an asset
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, days, evenings and weekends
- A background check will be required for this position
|Job Category||Financial Services|