We are looking for an experienced Carpenter/Contractor for both new construction projects and property maintenance in Muskoka.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $30.00-$32.00 per hour
Hour of shifts: 7.5 hour shift, 5 days a week. Emergency support at evenings, weekends and on holidays is required occasionally, near one time per month.
Expected start date: May 9th, 2022
Benefits: Staff accommodation is provided, cost is $600 per month deducted from paycheque. It is a single occupancy room with a shared kitchen and bathroom. If you are relocating with families, we have apartments for lease at market rate. This is your chance to live and work in
Muskoka as it is very challenging to find housing in Muskoka.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in various aspects of construction, minimum 5 years of experience.
- Window and door installation
- Framing (wood and metal), trim and finishing
- Flooring repair and installation (tile, hardwood)
- Bathroom/kitchen renovations
- Brick/concrete footings/repairs
- Organized, and can plan work
- Punctual/reliable and work well in a team environment
- Excels in individual or group efforts
- Able to size up a job and stand behind their estimates and work
- Must have own car/truck and be able to commute to work which is located in and around Gravenhurst and Bracebridge