Deadline to Apply: 2020/02/14
Hours: Normal business hours are 8.30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Thursday, and 8.30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Friday, with a lunch break for one hour between 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.
Location: Office located Downtown Toronto (Richmond & Bathurst).
Rate: Base $35,000/year + commission; average $40,000 – $80,000 annually
The employer organizes and delivers industry leading conferences throughout the United States. Our focus on transforming the way people connect has allowed us to work with exciting brands such as Toyota, Lululemon, GE, SAP and Bombardier.
The employer has doubled in size over the past year and is looking for ambitious sales people to join our team as a Business Development Executive, you will be reaching out to senior industry decision makers with a focus on highlighting the value of our Summits.
You will work in a team oriented environment that is dedicated to driving exceptional sales results. Our goal is to take dedicated top performers and develop/mentor these individuals into leadership roles as our business expands. Joining us provides an immediate opportunity for highly ambitious, motivated and talented individuals.
A career with us offers a platform for growth, constant development and accelerated earning potential. On Target Earnings — $40k – 80k +
- Post-Secondary Degree; and/or· 2 years plus proven sales experience (top performers)
- Reach out to senior decision makers across your specific industry and discuss opportunities to attend our Summit
- Stay knowledgeable about industry news, clients and proposition value for designated products you are working on
- Maintain a healthy base of leads and contacts that you can reach out to in your business development efforts
- Work with team to hit assigned metrics and meet weekly, monthly and campaign targets
- Assist in general office activities as deemed necessary
- Must be ambitious, motivated and driven
- Excellent English verbal communication skills
- Fearless – relishes a strong sales atmosphere
- Strong ability to do research in a commercial environment
- Ability to think creatively, cohesively and independently
- Results driven attitude with a passion for business development
- Self-starter with the ability to think quickly
- You should have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and attitude
- Base salary with review periods for growth
- Strong performance based commission structure (uncapped)
- Incentives and opportunity for travel
- 15 days vacation + Christmas Break
|Job Category||Inside Sales, Sales|