BILLINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Location: Work from Home
Necessary Skills: English & French
The employer is a leading global provider of business process outsourcing (BPO) services, including accounts receivable management, revenue cycle management, and order to cash BPO services. The employer provides services across multiple vertical markets through a combination of voice, chat, email, SMS, voice automation, back-office, social media, and self-help portals. The employer provides services through a diverse global workforce throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. As a result, employees enjoy the opportunity to grow, develop and build long-term careers in exciting industries, supporting the best brands in business, all while accruing tenure with a global company.
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll have the opportunity to help people every day on behalf of the best companies you already know and love. The employer will teach you the skills you’ll need to succeed and provide a path for you to do so. Many of the employer’s site directors and operations managers began as customer service agents themselves!
You will use your positive attitude, your caring nature and your top-notch customer service skills to make an impact on your customers’ day. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Talking to customers over the phone, email or chat to resolve their questions or concerns
- Accurately document and update customer records in the computer system
- Upsell products or services to customers, if appropriate
- Remain calm and helpful even when dealing with upset customers
- Escalate customer complaints and/or calls to your manager when necessary
- Provide feedback and recommendations to your manager on ways the company can improve
- Perform other duties as assigned by your management team
- 100% paid training
- Performance bonuses
- Competitive pay
- Health & dental benefits
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid time off
- A great team environment with supportive co-workers
- You’ll work on behalf of some of the best-known companies in the world (like the top stores, retailers, shipping companies and banks) all from your hometown
- You’ll feel empowered to do things the right way amid a culture of high personal and business integrity
- There’s real opportunity to learn, grow and advance your career (we love promoting from within here)
- We’re a strong, global company that truly cares about our local communities
THE BEST FIT FOR THIS JOB IS SOMEONE WHO:
- High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate
- Bilingual English/French is necessary
- Has previous customer service and/or collections experience preferred
- Has good computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Possesses excellent communication skills
- Cares about helping their customers
- Is team-focused
- Has the ability to multitask well
- Can adapt to a flexible schedule
- Is positive and can handle stress
- Can maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- A copper or fibre optic landline telephone line. A simple line – free of features. No call waiting or voice mail add-ons!
- A wired internet connection, separate from your landline connection. Working with Wifi? You can remedy with an Ethernet cable!
- A PC with Windows 7 or greater installed – Sorry MAC users, we’re not compatible.
- A headset with a mute button – Keep the neighborhood dogs off the line.
Posting Expiry Date: Ongoing
|Job Category||Customer Service|