Rate: $14.20 – 15.00/h
Location: Spinnaker Way, Concord, Ontario
Shift: Monday – Friday; 9:00am-5:00pm
The employer is one of the leading manufacturers of guitar, saxophone, brass, and other instrumental straps in the world. Our company has finely crafted straps for over twenty years. Currently, we satisfy over 1,700 retailers, including some of the biggest names in the music industry, and tens of thousands of musicians around the world. We are also expanding into the development of face covers.
The employer offers a broad and exciting variety of employment opportunities with ample room for growth. We offer paid lunch periods.
- Provide assistance with applying hang-tags, labels, and other necessary components.
- Assist with other production items as needed, such as taping boxes.
- Ensure productivity quotas are met or exceeded on a daily basis while at the same time complying with Standard Operating Procedures and Health & Safety Standard.
- Clean immediate work areas.
- Wage: $14.00 – 15.00 per hour
- Location: 150 Spinnaker Way, Unit 8, Concord, Ontario
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (40 hrs./week) – Monday to Friday
- Bonus: Paid lunch period provided.
- Job Types: Full-time and permanent.
- Intersection: Dufferin and Langstaff
Important Note: This position involves sitting or standing for long periods of time. Cross-training is also provided to ensure variety with responsibilities.
|Job Category||General Labourer|