Funding provided by the Government of Canada through the Canada Job Grant Programs delivered by the Government of Ontario
Canada Ontario Job Grant (COJG)
Canada Ontario Job Grant (COJG) is a training grant available to employers who wish to train new and existing staff. It provides opportunities for employers, individually or in groups, to invest in their workforce with financial assistance from the government. The grant provides direct financial support to businesses and organizations with a plan to deliver short-term training to existing and new employees.
How Canada Ontario Job Grant Works
- COJG will provide up to $15,000 in Government supports per person for training costs
- Employers with 100< employees must contribute one-half (1/2 – 50%) of the total cost of training
- Employers with <100 employees must contribute one-sixth (1/6 – 20%) of the total cost of training
- Training must be delivered by an eligible third-party trainer
- Employers must complete the Online Application in order for funding to be considered
- **Please Note** Our COJG Employment Specialist assist you in completing the online application
- Licensed to operate in Ontario
- Compliance with workplace, human rights and labour legislation
- Have Workplace Safety and Liability Insurance (WSIB) or alternative third-party insurance
To see if your business is eligible Register Online to speak with our COJG Employment Specialist and get an assessment. You can also contact us directly at 416 488 0084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Employment Specialists will help you every step of the way.
For more information please visit: http://www.tcu.gov.on.ca/eng/eopg/cojg/
Should you have any questions about the Canada Ontario Job Grant, visit the COJG Questions and Answers page.