SSP Canada Food Services Recruitment Event
Toronto Community Employment Services (TCES), in partnership with Toronto Employment and Social Services (TESS) is working with SSP Canada to hire food services workers for Pearson International Airport.
SSP Canada is looking to hire staff for the following positions at the Pearson International Airport.
Cooks, Utility Persons, Food Services Attendants all positions offering full-time and part-time hours.
- 60x Cooks – starts at $14.90/h after 1 year will increase to $16.04/h
- 20x Utility Persons – general kitchen helper, dishwashers, food preparers, starting at $12.98/h
- 65x Food Services Attendant – cashiers, preparers, servers, starting at $12.98/h
- full-time shifts is from 4:30 am – 1:00 pm
- 60 day probation period
- these are unionized positions
- full benefits after 1 year of employment
- discounted fare for UP Express ($3.5 per trip)
- 75% discount for food purchased at Pearson International Airport
- Food handling certificate an asset but not mandatory, training will be provided
Job seekers must bring the following:
- Proof of Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Conventional Refugee status
- Government Issued Photo ID
- SIN Number
- 2 copies of your resume per job
Mandatory attendance of pre-registration, pre-screening and information session on Friday, December 8 and Interview session on Monday, December 11.
Mandatory Pre-screening and Information Session
Date: Friday, December 8, 2017
Time: 10:00 am
Toronto Community Employment Services
150 Eglinton Ave E, Suite 807
Toronto, ON M2N 1E8
Date: Monday, December 11, 2017
Time: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Metro Hall, Rotunda
55 John St
Toronto, ON M5V 3C6