A hospitality and events planning company is looking for an experienced truck driver who is capable of driving cube vans, cargo vans, pickups and other company vehicles.
When not driving, the individual is to work around the warehouse, load and unload the vehicles, and keep the trucks cleaned. The applicant should be physically fit as the position involves lifting and moving of items that can be heavy. This is a team based opportunity, and the individual should have peer to peer skills, be motivated, and be able to work with customers.
The position requires a full G class license and includes making delivering on a daily basis.
Hours: Monday 8 AM – 5 PM, Tuesday and Wednesday off, Thursday 8 AM – 5 PM, Friday 8 AM- 5 PM, Saturday 9 AM – 2 PM and Sunday 9 AM – 2 PM; Full-time.
Location: Toronto, ON.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Driving company vehicles to destinations in a safe and timely manner.
- Making deliveries of company products to clients.
- Loading and unloading heavy items from the truck at the company warehouse.
- Cleaning and proper maintenance of company vehicles.
Qualifications and Skills
- Applicants must have a minimum of three years truck driving experience.
- You must possess a valid Ontario G Driver’s License.
- You must have knowledge of vehicle safety and inspections.
- Teamwork oriented and capable in customer service.
- Physically fit preferred.