Location: Yonge and Eglinton
Hours: Part-time; Wed 2 pm – 8:30 pm, Fri 2 pm – 6:30 pm, Sat 8 am – 3 pm
As a part time Studio Coordinator, you will act as a brand ambassador and first point of contact for our dedicated client base. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Studio, coordinating client scheduling, as well as facilitating retail sales, providing clients with information on our diverse products and services. Reporting to the Studio Supervisor, this role provides exemplary customer service while executing a variety of administrative tasks.
This role requires the ability to work a variety of afternoon shifts per week. We anticipate the schedule to be: Wednesday 2:00-8:30pm, Friday 2:00-6:30pm and Saturday 8:00-3:00pm. We require a flexible schedule that has the ability to cover additional shifts on an as needed basis.
Client Accounts/ Customer Service
- Provide winning customer service over the phone, in person and/or via email.
- Assisting in the scheduling and account maintenance of both Private and Group Class clients, including scheduling clients on a monthly basis and selling packages to suit their fitness needs.
- Provide all interested parties with helpful product knowledge for all retail items.
- Execute merchandise sales.
Studio Maintenance & Cleanliness
- Oversee studio maintenance and liaise with building management to solve maintenance issues.
- Ensure that the Studio washrooms and change room facilities are kept stocked, clean and in working order.
Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma; post-secondary education in Business/ Office Administration an asset.
- Winning personality with a genuine drive and enthusiasm promoting health and fitness.
- Previous experience in client-relationship management and retail sales.
- Exceptional communication skills with a proven record of building and maintaining long-term customer relations.
- Self-motivated worker with the ability to work alone or with team members.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and problem solve.
- High attention to detail with proven ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Experience working with Scheduling and POS software – Mindbody Online Scheduling (MBO) system.
- CRM software knowledge an asset.
- Exposure to the work of health and fitness.
- Knowledge of Pilates is an asset.
|Job Category||Administrator, Studio Coordinator|