Smartphone Technician/Sales Representative
Location: Bayview and Eglinton
Hours: Full-time and Part-time positions available
As a smartphone technician/sales representative, you will be responsible for both quickly and efficiently repairing mobile devices and serving customers in a kind and friendly manner.
Successful candidates will be trained to diagnose and repair handheld devices including phones and tablets and will be provided the knowledge required to both answer questions posed by customers and troubleshoot problems.
Candidates with a passion for handheld technology and providing excellent service are highly encouraged to apply.
- Remain up to date with the latest products and necessary technical knowledge and implications. Training is provided and required.
- Diagnose and repair smartphones and tablets, including current models from Samsung, LG, Apple and other manufacturers. Training will be provided.
- Disassemble, repair components and re-assemble the newest brands of smartphones and tablets with a high degree of care and skill.
- Repair electronics in a quick and timely manner to allow for a fast turnaround to customers.
- Manage inventory of phone, tablet and other parts accurately and efficiently.
- Provide customer support to technical related questions, including hardware and software troubleshooting, diagnosis and repairs.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience and background in both repairing electronics and technical support/service an asset.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to work with a sense of urgency, but remain calm under pressure.
- Dynamic personality, being both knowledgeable and passionate about the role.
- Well-organized and tidy.
- Constantly driven to learn and increase knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and problem solve.
- Extraordinary commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Prepared to undergo product training on a regular basis.
|Job Category||Electronic, Service|