Location: Multiple locations in and around the Greater Toronto Area.
Hours: Full-time and Part-time positions available including Overnight, Evenings and Weekends.
Rate: $14.50 base rate per hour; increased rate considerable depending on experience and position.
The employer is a market leader in the delivery of luxury concierge services in North America.
As a concierge, you will assist guests by performing various tasks such as making restaurant reservations, booking hotels, arranging for spa services, recommending local hot spots and booking transportation.
This exciting opportunity will appeal to strong customer service-oriented professionals with a valid Ontario Security License. The ideal candidate will maintain a secure and safe environment while providing residents with outstanding polite service.
- Patrols inside and outside as required, keeping the building secure.
- Controls all vehicles and pedestrian traffic entering the property.
- Greets, directs, and signs in guests, and answer pertinent questions if necessary.
- Logs and tracks deliveries, amenity bookings, and visitors parking.
- Ensures that the Condominium Safety and Emergency Procedures are followed in response to Fire Alarms and other site emergencies.
- Creates daily reports as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- In possession of a valid Ontario Security License.
- Standard First Aid and CPR Certification.
- Possesses a positive and friendly attitude while always remaining professional and adapting to the needs of the client as necessary.
- Extraordinarily committed to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Able to enforce condominium rules and regulations and proficient in conflict resolution.
- Possesses exceptional report writing and communication skills and basic computer literacy for digitized tasks.
|Job Category||Customer Service, Service|