Location: Don Mills and York Mills.
Hours: 30 hours per week; 13-week contract.
Rate: $15 per hour.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
This is a summer internship position. You must be returning to school or recent graduate to be eligible for this position.
A creative and talented individual is needed to assist in the development of communications and marketing plan content during the summer months.
As the communications coordinator, you will be working closely with the operations, event and membership team to identify communication priorities with the support of a consultant and a system to measure the company’s communications activity effectively.
The Communications Coordinator will additionally assist in the design of the company website and newsletter and develop a strategy to develop content to engage our social audience across the country and around the world, building brand awareness through creative messaging while maintaining and developing the various missions of the brand.
- Participates in communication meetings and contribute creative ideas to engage effectively
with existing members and new audiences.
- Creates a Communications Plan and budget for social media content across all Social Media
platforms (Instagram, Facebook, WordPress, Linkedin & Twitter).
Skills & Qualifications:
- Candidates must be second or third-year university/college communications and marketing
- Possesses basic knowledge of Communication strategies and budget requirements.
- Valuable experience in social media engagement for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and with bloggers is an asset.
- Experience in songwriting, networking & event promotion is an asset.
- Able to design and execute research plans.
- Excellent English written communication skills in English.