Position Type: Part-time
Rate: $15/hour; After January 2019 rate increases to $16.50/hour
Location: Roncesvalles Ave & King St West
The employer, one of the best private clubs in Canada, is renowned for its truly exceptional year round sports, fitness and social facilities and programming. Employees enjoy flexible hours, an excellent meal plan, warm and welcoming staff and members and a pleasant working environment.
The Banquet Bartender will be responsible for delivering excellent professional food & beverage service to functions under catering and banquet areas. Reports to the Banquet/Catering Manager.
- Responsible for preparing and coordinating food & beverage services for member/clients’ functions
- Helps to service/maintain of all aspects of banquet operations in accordance to the employer’s standards, procedures and guidelines
- Maintains continuous surveillance of the bar storage, beverage stations and portable bars
- Promotes teamwork by assisting fellow workers
- Some previous similar work experience and cocktail knowledge, preferably in hospitality
- Commitment to support and enforce service excellence
- Energetic individual with good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Effective communication skills (speak, read and write)
- Flexibility to work weekend, holiday, late night and over time