Employing Youth Talent Incentive (EYTI)
Employing Youth Talent Incentive (EYTI) is a youth oriented government incentive to help small businesses and employers hire and retain youth aged 15 - 29. The incentive enables small businesses to better compete, grow and invest, while helping young people find meaningful employment and take their first steps towards building their careers.
Employers who hire through the Employing Youth Talent Incentive (EYTI) is eligible to receive up to $2000 for new youth hires.
How Employing Youth Talent Incentive (EYTI) Works
- Employers will receive up to $1000 of incentive upon hiring eligible youth candidates through our Employment Services
- Retain the youth candidate for 6 months at a minimum of 20h per week to receive the remaining incentive amount
- Licensed to operate in Ontario
- Compliance with workplace, human rights and labour legislation
- Have Workplace Safety and Liability Insurance (WSIB) or alternative third-party insurance
To see if your business is eligible Register Online to speak with our Employment Specialist and get an assessment. You can also contact us directly at 416 488 0084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Employment Specialists will help you every step of the way.
For more information please visit: http://www.tcu.gov.on.ca/eng/eopg/programs/eyti.html