RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Customer, you have the right to…
- Be treated with courtesy and respect and in a way that fully recognizes the customer’s individuality and respects the customer’s dignity
- Understand the details & purpose of the information being collected /released. and give or refuse consent
- Be protected from abuse and not to be neglected by the staff.
- Have his or her life style and choices respected
- Receive proper information in a manner consistent with his or her needs including the development, implementation, review and revision of your service plan. Access to Resources and Information, Job Search, Service Planning and Coordination, Job Coaching, Job Placement and Incentives, Job Training, Job retention, Referral to any other Employment Ontario Program
- Be told who is responsible for and who is providing the customer’s direct Employment Service and be afforded privacy in your employment needs. Be respected in your decision making while participating in any component of Employment Services
- Ask for changes to service without fear of negative consequence.
- Be informed of how and where to direct concerns about TCES Employment Services the board of directors and officers or the cooperation, management of the employment services, staff members, government officials.
- Have your records kept confidential according to the law.
- Be provided with your next appointment at the end of each session whenever possible.
- Have your questions or concerns about services answered as promptly as possible.
- To participate in the employment service council
As a Customer, you have the responsibility to….
- Be courteous and respectful to others
- Treat your Employment Team with respect.
- Cooperate with your Employment Team.
- Provide a safe working environment
- Provide information that would help us help you.
- Give consent before receiving service.
- Allow us to contact others (e.g., Service Providers, Employers) with your consent.
- Help set your goals and work towards them.
- Tell your Employment Consultant / Employment Counsellor of changes in your service plan.
- Be ready for your appointment.
- Give at least 48 hours’ notice if you need to cancel or change your appointment.
- Let us know if your contact information change.